About the opportunity
If you are excited to help millions of people to elevate their standards of living and literally foster economic growth of the developing nations through providing accessible financial instruments, come and Join us! Your impact will be felt!
We are looking for motivated talents, whose passion is Data Analytics and the ones ready to dedicate their time to solving complex problems in the financial world. Our team consists of world class engineers with many years of experience who spend their life solving the most complex problems around the world. We are keen to welcome you onboard, learn from you and share the best from our experience.
Our platform has massive growth potential, our technology includes the most cutting edge techniques, tools, languages and frameworks. We work with a diverse set of individuals from different geographical locations, each bringing their experience and passion to make the most out of every day in Cassbana!
As a Data Analyst within the Data Analytics team, you will be a part of a Cutting Edge Data group developing a number of systems for Fraud Prevention and Financial Identity.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders in the company to find the most pressing issues to be solved through data
- Conduct Ad-hoc analysis as required to answer business questions coming from leadership as well as different teams (Growth, Ops, Sales, Finance, Product)
- Create dashboards and visualizations in PowerB
- Own the solution from inception to reproducible and automated code
- Degree in a quantitative field – computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, etc.
- 2+ years of professional full-time experience working in data teams, or a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Actuarial Science or other relevant fields
- High Proficiency with SQL and at least one of the following programming languages: Python, R, Scala
- Hands-on Experience with Big Data tools such as Spark, Presto, Synapse, etc…
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms complexity and performance considerations at scale
- Experience in Fraud or Finance domains
- Experience with PowerBI or Tableau