About the opportunity
If you are excited to help millions of people to elevate their standards of living and literally foster economic growth of the developing nations through providing accessible financial instruments, come and Join us! Your impact will be felt!
We are looking for motivated talents, whose passione is DevOps Engineer and the ones ready to dedicate their time for solving complex problems in the financial world. Our team consists of world class engineers with many years of experience who spend their life solving the most complex problems around the world. We are keen to welcome you onboard, learn from you and share the best from our experience.
Our platform has massive growth potential, our technology includes the most cutting edge techniques, tools, languages and frameworks. We work with a diverse set of individuals from different geographical locations, each bringing their experience and passion to make the most out of every day in Cassbana!
As a devops Engineer in the Technology team, you will be a part of a Technology team developing a Cassbana fintech platform over the cloud responsible for the below:
- Solving the interesting and complex financial problems
- Write high quality, performant and reliable code.
- Work independently, deliver results end to end. Take responsibility for outcomes.
- Participate in the on-call rotation, jump in and help resolve any type of production incidents.
- Be a team player, understand Agile processes, learn, follow and improve the ways we work.
- Build highly scalable and robust systems.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Drive the project including creating deliverables, mile markers from the DevOps arm.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Promoting, documenting, and implementing systems infrastructure best practices, and building tools that allow the business to develop and deploy impeccable sites/software.
- 3+ years of professional experience in the DevOps area.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality solutions against aggressive roadmaps.
- Worked on platforms that support microservices driven architectures.
- Expert in at least one Public Cloud Provider such as Azure, GCP or AWS.
- Proficient in Ansible as configuration management tool.
- Proficient knowledge in building IaaC environments using Terraform or ARM.
- Hands on experience in Docker & Kubernetes as PaaS.
- Hands on experience in FaaS architectures and services like Azure or Lambda fns.
- Intensive experience in Python & Bash scripting languages.
- Experience with automating build cloud environments by using CICD full stack like Git, Jenkins & groovy scripts.
- Databases: RDMS like Mysql,Postgres and Nosql like MongoDBs or DynamoDBs.
- Has experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or other related technical field.
- Experience in rapid prototyping and other fast iteration methods for product development.
- Strong focus on delivering results, ability to think out of the box and beyond your area of responsibility.
- Hands-on Azure cloud based on the project reference.
- Istio service mesh network configuration.
- Experience with automating build cloud environments by using CICD full stack like SonarQube , helm , Nexus , spinnaker , Azure DevOps etc.
- Know DevOps agile tools like Git source code repository ,Jira, confluence & slack.
- Monitoring and logging: Prometheus, Grafana & ELK stacks.