About the opportunity
If you are excited to help millions of people to elevate their standards of living and literally foster economic growth of the developing nations through providing accessible financial instruments, come and Join us! Your impact will be felt!
We are looking for motivated talents, whose passion is Product Management and the ones ready to dedicate their time to solving complex problems in the financial world. Our team consists of world class engineers with many years of experience who spend their life solving the most complex problems around the world. We are keen to welcome you onboard, learn from you and share the best from our experience.
Our platform has massive growth potential, our technology includes the most cutting edge techniques, tools, languages and frameworks. We work with a diverse set of individuals from different geographical locations, each bringing their experience and passion to make the most out of every day in Cassbana!
As a Product Manager, you will be a part of a value-stream aligned team developing Cassbana’s Financial System responsible for micro-lending.
- Solving the interesting and complex financial problems
- Set the product roadmap and direction for core initiatives and company objectives.
- Work independently, deliver results end to end. Take responsibility for outcomes.
- Lead major components development with relentless focus on user value
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in ever changing environment
- Be a team player, understand Agile processes, learn, follow and improve the ways we work.
- Navigate a complex internal and external stakeholder group.
- Design and build highly scalable and robust systems.
- Backlog Management
- 3+ years of professional experience in Product Management
- Experience building a product management, engineering and technology strategy
- Experience creating product roadmaps from conception to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy, and leading design discussions
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality solutions against aggressive roadmaps.
- Experience building high load, scalable and robust systems.
- Ability to go above your functional responsibilities and help to solve problems across departments and business verticals.
- Ability to achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Effective communication & leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in rapid prototyping and other fast iteration methods for product development.
- Experience in building complex Product solutions.
- Knowledge of professional Product Management practices & processes including User Research, Brainstorming, Problem-solving, Strategic thinking, roadmapping.
- Strong focus on delivering results, ability to think out of the box and beyond your area of responsibility.
- Understanding of Cloud Native environment, its details and ability to work in that