Location: Egypt/UAE (Remote)
- Transform business requirements and objectives to mathematical models and algorithms to be implemented by the team
- Collaborate with other stakeholders in the company to find the most pressing issues to be solved through data
- Research novel solutions to such issues and present these solutions to the team
- Use any technique feasible to solve the problems at hand, including, but not limited to, Machine Learning, Graph Algorithms and Anomaly Detection
- Conduct Ad-hoc analysis as required to answer business questions
- Be tool/language agnostic and use the best tools for the job to take models from research to production in the fastest and most scalable way possible
- Own the solution from inception to production code
- 5+ years of professional full-time experience as a data scientist/researcher
- Degree in a quantitative field – computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, etc.
- Proficiency with two or more of the following programming languages (Python, Scala, R, SQL). Graduate degree or research experience a plus.
- Track record of delivering data products from inception to production environment.
- Strong theoretical and practical experience in Machine Learning, Statistical Models and/or Anomaly Detection algorithms.
- Must Have experience training and deploying ML models or other data science artifacts in a cloud environment.
- Highly preferred experience (professional or academic) in Graph Algorithms or Deep Learning models (LSTMs specifically).
- Experience in Fintech, Fraud or Security domains is a plus.
Job Category: Data Science
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote